Thursday, October 23, 2008

180 days left!



Let's see if this thing works. It is supposed to tell you how many weeks and days I am at and how many days we have left 'til the big day. We'll see if it changes on its own, or I'll have to update it every once in a while.

Anyway, I heard the heartbeat last week. It was really loud and strong . . . so I guess there really is a baby in there! I am anxiously awaiting the first signs of life, a kick, a flutter, something. It could happen any day now. I'll let you know. I wore my first maternity top today. Woo hoo! Yes, I seem to have grown overnight, or at least the baby has, or my uterus or something. Thank God for low-rise jeans, though. They fit nicely under the little "bump", as they so fashionably call it in Hollywood. We'll see how long I can get away with those. That's all for now.

Love,
Lisa

No comments: